Thursday, December 6, 2012

A MIDNIGHT DANCE, IN JAPANESE, ON SATURDAY!


SQUEEE! A MIDNIGHT DANCE hits the shelves (in Japanese) this Saturday! 

And it's already made Amazon (Japan)'s bestselling lists

I'm proud of all my books, but this one holds a special spot in my heart. I can't tell you how many charts and sticky notes it took to write its complex plot with all its twists and turns. 

But it was a labor of love. And I adore Sabine and Jules.

I couldn't be more thrilled by the reaction of readers to this book. It's gone into second printing, and it's been nominated for a number of awards for Best Historical Erotic Romance. 

And now, with this coming Saturday, I get to scandalize a whole new country with my steamy retelling of Cinderella. *wicked grin* 

Here's the Japanese cover! 


Here's the original cover by Penguin:

 

2 comments:

Carol Cork said...

That's great news, Lila!

Lila DiPasqua said...

Thanks so much, dear Carol! :)

Hugs!